Terms & Conditions of Sale
By accessing this website and/or using the services provided through the website you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to be bound by them. If you do not want to be bound please do not continue to use the website.
Dialachemist are a registered pharmacy. They trade from 4 Petre Road, Clayton Business Park, Clayton Le Moors, Accrington, Lancashire BB5 5JB and these premises are registered with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain – registration number 1106104. They are not obliged to accept any request from you to provide services to you.
Dialachemist only operates in the United Kingdom and are, therefore, only able to provide services to people in the UK. To use these services you agree to these terms and conditions, and particularly you agree to the following:
- You are a UK resident and are at least 16 years old;
- to ensure that the details that are registered with us are correct;
- to update your registration as soon as any of your details change;
- to keep your user name and chosen password secret;
- to ensure that all the products you order meet your individual requirements;
- to sign for all items you receive from us (if applicable), acknowledging receipt of the delivery;
- to tell us as soon as possible if there is a problem with any item delivered, and in any event within 3 days of the delivery;
- If you wish to use our services on behalf of someone else you must have that person’s permission to do so. Each time you place an order for someone else you are confirming to us that you have that permission;
- Provide the services as described in this website in a professional manner
- Endeavour to provide the services at the times specified, although times given are estimates only and we cannot accept liability for any delays which are outside our control.
- We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions from time to time and you should check for any such changes and that you can comply with them.
- You must not create any link to our website without first obtaining our prior written consent to such link.
Any information detailed in our website should not be construed as and is not intended to constitute professional medical or pharmacy advice, and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. Dialachemist and VALNEVA disclaim all liability for any loss which may arise from reliance on materials contained on this website and our services to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Certain parts of this website may link to external internet sites, and other external internet sites may link to this website. We are not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.
The copyright in this website (including without limitation all text, graphics and computer code relating thereto or associated therewith) and all other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein belongs to Dialachemist (or our licensors, including VALNEVA and all rights are reserved.
Permission is given for:
- the printing, downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the sole purpose of viewing them on a stand-alone personal computer or monitor;
- Permanent copying or storage of any of these pages (or any part thereof) or the reproduction or re-distribution thereof other than as set out in this copyright notice by any means is not permitted.
UK/MG/0617/0156a June 2017